Today Recipes | Simple Barilla No Boil Lasagna Recipe – Will definitely make this again! Much easier using the no boil lasagna noodles. They came out the perfect texture. I covered and cooked it about 50 minutes then removed the foil and cooked an additional 10 minutes. I used two jars of sauce and also added thin slices of zucchini in each layer. Delicious! Enjoy!
Simple Barilla No Boil Lasagna Recipe
Preparation time Cook time
20 Minutes 1 Hour 10 Minutes
- 1 (9 ounce) boxbarilla no-boil lasagna noodles
- 2 eggs
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese (optional)
- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb sausage, browned
- 2 (24 ounce) jars spaghetti sauce or 2 (24 ounce) jars pasta sauce
- parsley (to garnish)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In bowl, combine beaten eggs, ricotta cheese and TWO cups of the mozzarella cheese and parmesan.
- If you choose not to use the parmesan, just add more mozzarella. Set aside.
- In a 13X9X3 pan, spread 1 cup of sauce on bottom of pan.
- Layer in the order, 4 uncooked lasagna noodles (they will overlap), then 1/3 part of the ricotta cheese mixture, half the browned meat, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, and 1 cup of spaghetti sauce.
- Next layer, 4 uncooked lasagna noodles, 1/3 part of the ricotta cheese mixture, and 1 1/2 Cups sauce.
- Next layer, 4 uncooked lasagna noodles, remaining ricotta mixture and remained meat, 1 cup of sauce.
- For top layer, 4 uncooked lasagna noodles, remaining sauce, and remaining 1 cup mozzarella.
- Bake covered with foil for 50-60 minutes.
- Uncover and continue cooking until all the cheese is melted on the top (about 5 minutes).
- Let stand 15 minutes before serving.
- If you are using a 13X9X2 pan—just make 3 layers to avoid boiling over.
And that’s all for today’s recipe about Simple Barilla No Boil Lasagna Recipe, please leave some comment and let us know if you already make it at home.