Roasted Broccoli And Cauliflower Recipe | I’m gonna throw this around – roasted broccoli and cauliflower isn’t getting any better than this. If you need a roasted broccoli and cauliflower dish, as there are a good chance you’re following your spectacular health improvements of both broccoli and cauliflower.
But what happens if I told you they will taste amazing too?
Hailing from your cruciferous side in the vegetable world, both broccoli and cauliflower are, for want of your better word, superfoods. Sure, you’ll be able to fork out loads for ones açaí or goji berries. The different options are ages hunting down your wheatgrass and noni fruits. But it often pays to appear a bit more detailed home. On it’s own, broccoli is reduced in carbs and an excellent source of fiber. It is additionally brimming with a lot of vitamins and minerals.
Easy Roasted Broccoli And Cauliflower Recipe
When many people think of vitamin C, they often times think orange. It might just be time to search green. An individual cup of broccoli contains higher than a day’s recommendation of vit C – how good is that? It is additionally an excellent source of K1, folate (B9), potassium, manganese and iron.
- 1 small head broccoli (about 350g/12oz)
- ½ head cauliflower (about 500g/18oz)
- 1 cup grated cheese (cheddar for example)
- ½ cup sundried tomatoes
- 7 garlic cloves
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp curry powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/390°F.
- Finely dice the garlic.
- Chop the sundried tomatoes into small pieces.
- Mix the olive oil, garlic, sundried tomatoes, cheese and curry powder in a large bowl.
- Chop the broccoli and cauliflower into small florets. Then add them to the mix and make sure they’re well-coated.
- Layer everything out into a oven-proof dish/baking tray and cover with foil.
- Cook for about 20 minutes, then uncover and stir.
- Re-cover and cook for another 10-15 minutes, until nicely browned. The veg should be cooked through, but not soft and mushy.
- That’s it! Add salt and pepper to taste before serving. Delicious
Thanks for reading our Roasted Broccoli and Cauliflower Recipe!
Incoming another recipes :
- Taste of Home