Recipe with Chicken Thighs and Mushrooms
Recipe with Chicken Thighs and Mushrooms | decadently delicious chicken thighs including a mushroom side dish everything in one pan with amazingly delicious garlic butter sauce! This Chicken and Mushrooms with Garlic Butter Sauce is really easy and delicious – it can be soon to become your favorite dinner, ever! And seriously – could you beat any chicken recipe or mushroom recipe that offers you dinner including a side dish in just one pot? This garlic butter sauce is very simple – and goes great over chicken thighs and mushrooms.
While you’ll briefly take away the chicken thighs that will put the sauce together, they pop right within the pan to cook the remainder means by the rich, flavorful garlic butter sauce – causing the dinner truly decadent!
*Please make sure you scroll all over the country post – I’m giving lord tips, sharing my personal favorite substitutes, and perhaps provide links to the items We used during this recipe!
CHICKEN WITH GARLIC BUTTER SAUCE SUBSTITUTION IDEAS
That one pot chicken dinner is not only easy – it’s incredibly versatile, too! A few TON of variations to makes dish delicious (say you would like chicken breasts as opposed to thighs or dislike mushrooms? Brand-new you covered!)
SUBSTITUTE CHICKEN BREASTS FOR CHICKEN THIGHS
When you are watching fat, you can easily swap chicken breasts for any chicken thighs.
Simply cut breasts by 50 percent when they are any size but small (so they are thinner and cook faster- about 6 oz portion sizes), and cook much like the chicken thighs.
Based on your chicken breasts thickness, you may want to include 5-6 minutes to the cook time – check that it must be fully 165 internal having a thermometer before serving.
Easy Recipe with Chicken Thighs and Mushrooms
Course: Main Dish
Calories: 416 kcal
Author: Courtney O’Dell
- 4 tbsp butter divided
- PINCH of salt very small amount – but if using low sodium stock or unsalted butter, ok to use a little more salt
- 4 chicken thighs bones removed (skinless or with skin OK)
- 6-10 cloves garlic sliced in half or finely diced (I like big chunks of garlic but realize most don’t)
- 8 oz cremini mushrooms stems removed and wiped clean
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 pinch to 1 tsp red pepper flakes depending on your desired spicy level
- 1/2 cup diced cilantro optional
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- Heat a heavy pan on medium high until very hot.
- Add butter, swirl around pan, and let melt.
- When butter is foamy and melted, add chicken thighs.
- Very lightly salt chicken thighs (ONE pinch for all things – don’t overdo it!)
- Cook chicken thighs 5 minutes on each side, until lovely golden brown.
- When chicken thighs are well browned, remove from pan – do not drain pan grease.
- Add garlic to pan, stir well.
- Add mushrooms to pan, stirring occasionally to keep mushrooms and garlic from burning.
- Add second half of butter to pan, let melt.
- Let garlic and mushrooms brown – about 4-6 minutes. Do not let garlic burn, reduce heat if needed.
- Add red pepper flakes (add slowly according to your taste) and cilantro when chicken and mushrooms are lovely golden browned.
- Add stock, lemon juice, and cheese.
- Stir well, being sure to scrape up any browned bits from bottom of pan.
- Bring to a boil, let reduce and thicken slightly for 2 minutes.
- Add chicken thighs back to pan, let sauce reduce another 5-8 minutes, flipping chicken occasionally, until thick and chicken thighs are 165 internal temp.
- Remove from pan and serve immediately!
Incoming another recipes :
- chicken thigh and mushroom recipes
- cracker barrel chicken fried turkey recipe
- mushroom soup FRYED chicken thigh recipe