Recipe for Tuna Noodle Casserole with Cream of Mushroom Soup | I arrived at Michael’s on Saturday and now we improvised with meals composed of take-out and my leftover fish and chips lunch from Red Robin that I did the day before. With nothing planned in order to smoke on Sunday, I took inventory with the we and discovered tuna, cream of mushroom soup, noodles and frozen peas, so I made the choice to have a Tuna Noodle Casserole. The only thing I desired was motherboards and also since for no reason keep those in the house, because chips certainly are a weakness of ours, I was able to need to make an instant day at the supermarket to receive a bag.
Easy Recipe for Tuna Noodle Casserole with Cream of Mushroom Soup
I won’t can recall the last time I even had tuna casserole, it’s probably been at least……..well, let’s just say this has been an extended time. But for whatever reason, Appears great deal of thought and craving it for almost a year, so current debts prepare it for lunch wasn’t difficult. Since Irrrve never made tuna casserole before, I began my search and discovered a few recipes that looked a little like the casserole From the eating as a child. Then I made the choice need to the company in the tuna casserole of my past, my sister Jean. When I’d been little, I did before spend a long time with my sister and her family, mostly because her children, my niece and nephews, were just one or two years younger than me and now we often played together, and she or he and her family also spent a great bit of energy inside my parents’home, so I ate loads of my sister’s cooking. While she has long been a great cook, and I’ve enjoyed loads of her delicious meals in recent times, it has been considered one of her dishes that I can recall the most. I imagine, since money was tight young family, it became a cheap easy meal to organize for just a family of five, and her little sister, therefore was developed frequently.
Between what I came across on the web and some input from Jean, I had been able to generate the following recipe.
- 1 (12 oz) package whole wheat egg noodles
- 2 (5 oz) cans tuna (or 1 large can)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup frozen peas
- 1/4 cup green olives, quartered
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Whole wheat bread crumbs
- Prepare noodles according to directions on package.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a casserole dish (or 9×13 inch Pyrex dish like I use since I don’t have a casserole dish) mix together all ingredients except for whole wheat bread crumbs.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs over top of dish.
- Cook for about 30 minutes, or until dish is warm throughout.
Incoming another recipes :
- tuna noodle casserole with cream of mushroom
- tuna casserole directions
- tuna noodle casserole with mushroom soup
- tuna casserole with cream of mushroom
- cream of mushroom soup and tuna
- tuna casserole with cream of mushroom soup
- recipe for tuna casserole with mushroom soup
- ina garten tuna noodle casserole
- tuna casserole with mushroom soup
- recipe tuna casserole cream of mushroom