Today Recipes | Recipe for Tortilla Roll Ups with Cream Cheese and Ham – Tortilla Roll Ups with Cream Cheese and Ham, a flavorful appetizer all to easy to prepare. However these are better made the day before, refrigerated and served yet another day.
When I saw these Tortilla Roll Ups with Cream Cheese and Ham over at Mommy’s Kitchen, I knew why these would get on recption menus for the Super Bowl Party. They include the most versatile appetizers you can actually make.
Easy Recipe for Tortilla Roll Ups with Cream Cheese and Ham
For making these, you just fill them together with favorites. As usual, I used what I had produced on hand making two different kinds. I used green chilies, finely sliced green onions, black olives, and cumin by 50 percent of them. A part of my loved ones does in contrast to black olives, so I left them off the other one half. I actually made plan them, to ensure the grandchildren took some home with them.
With Holiday parties and also the Superbowl coming, I was thinking I’d post an event snack! I made these the 2009 week for just a Junior League Holiday Party I attended. They are easy to make and are a yummy finger food. I made two different kinds of tortilla roll-ups, the “healthy” versions: Dill and Ham Roll-Ups and Crab Roll-Ups.
- 8 ounces, weight Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 Tablespoon Chopped Green Onions Or Chives
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Fresh Parsley
- 8 whole Basil Leaves, Chopped (or Chiffonade)
- Salt And Pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon Fresh Lemon Juice
- 6 whole Taco Sized Flour Tortillas
- 1/2 pound Shaved Turkey
- 3 whole Carrots, Peeled And Julienned
- 1 whole Cucumber, Seeds Scraped Out And Julienned
- 3 leaves Green Leaf Lettuce, Spine Removed
- 2 whole Avocados, Sliced