Today Recipes | Recipe for Lime Jello Salad with Cottage Cheese and Pineapple | In my opinion families boasts a version from this recipe for Lemon Lime Jello Salad. I’ve seeing plenty of awesome variations on the market with or without nuts, with or without pineapple, with or without cottage cheese…and the list goes on as well as on!
I’m honestly lost easy methods to classify this recipe. We frequently serve this salad right together with the main meal but have put on the extender being a dessert on many occasions as well. This kind of recipe is typically called Dad’s Green Jello in our purposes because, well, it’s my dad’s favorite! My Nana, his mom, used in making this for him on a regular basis and therefore particular duty, and pleasure, has now passed on to us.
Best Recipe for Lime Jello Salad with Cottage Cheese and Pineapple
Us treasures recipes such as this that were transferred – particularly from our Nana! These recipes are actually a bit of my greatest memories wrapped in a tasty little package. It’s pretty amazing that runners memories are only a recipe away at all times.
I cannot even set out to tell you ways much It’s the best this salad! I particularly love leftovers for breakfast the very next day Sooo good! It is so sweet and creamy this is ideal summer time.
You will find a trick to this particular recipe and that is exactly may be additional packet of unflavored gelatin together with the lemon and lime jello to completely stimulate it to set up nicely. Nothing worse than the jello salad that hasn’t build properly.
Cottage type cheese, mayonnaise, sweetened condensed milk, pineapple and jello. Hmm…it can take a short time to digest that information if you aren’t helpful to these particular salads – but believe me! It’s amazing how those flavors and ingredients combine together to bring about this amazing dish!
- 1 3 oz pkg lemon JELLO
- 1 3 oz pkg lime JELLO
- 1 .25 oz packet unflavored gelatin
- 2 cups hot water
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup crushed pineapple (not completely drained)
- 1 pint cottage cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- lemon and lime zest for topping (optional)
Incoming another recipes :
- lime jello with pineapple and cottage recipe
- lime jello cottage cheese pineapple condensed sweetened milk
- pioneer woman lime jello
- lime jello with cottage cheese and pineapple
- martha stewart waffle recipe
- wendy williams show recipes
- lime jello salad with cottage cheese and mayonnaise
- lime jello salad with pineapple and cottage
- lime jello salad with cottage cheese original
- martha stewart lime jello salad recipe