Easy Pork Chop Recipes With Cream Of Mushroom Soup | This meal is simple to create plus it tastes delicious! You may feed loved ones of four years old cheaper than $10 with this particular dinner, plus it is great for the evenings when there is no need time cooking and you just need something to adhere inside the oven. I’m not sure if the recipe actually comes at one of the Pampered Chef cookbooks. I bought the recipe for a Pampered Chef show a short while ago, stapled along with a few other recipes for that Deep Covered Baker.
Pork Chop Recipes With Cream Of Mushroom Soup Recipe
You could potentially pair anything you’d like with this particular dish. There was a simple baby spinach salad on the side with fresh tomatoes from my tomato plants. You cannot beat walking your door and choosing a fresh ripe tomato off of your own plant. SO much more flavor than any tomato I’ve ever bought in a retail store! But as I said, you could possibly pair anything you’d like together with the chops – corn, green beans, roasted red potatoes… the salad and pork chop was only enough for us.
The recipe demands 1/4 cup white wine to get mixed in together with the soup and garlic, but I imagine you could possibly substitute that with water if you didn’t must use wine. I, on the flip side, love cooking with wine – whether or not the recipe calls for this or not! 😉
This one is too easy and yummy not to try!!
Prep time: 5 min Cook time: 45 min Yield: 4 servings
- 4 (4 oz) boneless pork chops
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup white wine
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Empty 1 can of cream of mushroom soup into baker.
- Crush clove of garlic
- mix in 1/4 cup white wine.
- Place thick sliced pork chops on top, cover with lid.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
Incoming another recipes :
- cream of mushroom soup pork chop recipe
- pork chop with cream of mushroom soup recipe
- recipes for pork chop soups
- baked pork chop with mushroom soup
- pork recipes for dinner using mushroom soup
- pork cream of mushroom soup pasta
- pork chops covered in cream of mushroom soup
- recipe for pork cutley with cream soup
- Recipe for pork loin chops covered in cream of chicken soup
- recipe pork mushroom soup