todayrecipes.us | These were hands down the best pork chops I have ever made. I had to try your recipe because it reminded me of the way my Grandma always made pork chops and chicken. Who knew what a difference it makes to let the pork sit for 10 minutes after dredging it in the flour mixture then dredging it again before cooking it. I did change a couple minor things like others I added the seasoning to the flour but I doubled the seasonings as we tend to like a lot of seasonings. The other thing I did instead of cooking bacon I used some bacon grease that I had stored in the freezer. Thanks for sharing such a great recipe. Enjoy!
Preparation time Cook time
25 Minutes 25 Minutes
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt, plus more for seasoning
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper, plus more for seasoning
- 8 pork breakfast chops
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Smashed new potatoes, for serving
Try this too : Easy Crispy Waffle Recipe
- Salt and pepper both sides of the pork chops.
- Combine the flour and some cayenne, salt and black pepper. Dredge each side of the pork chops in the flour mixture, and then set aside on a plate.
- Heat the canola oil over medium to medium-high heat. Add the butter. When the butter is melted and the butter/oil mixture is hot, cook 3 pork chops at a time, 2 to 3 minutes on the first side. Flip and cook until the chops are golden brown on the other side, 1 to 2 minutes (make sure no pink juices remain). Remove to a plate and repeat with the remaining pork chops.
- Delicious and simple! Serve with smashed new potatoes.
And that’s all for today’s recipe about Pan Fried Pork Chop Recipes, please leave some comment and let us know if you already make it at home.
Read More : Swedish Meatball Pasta Recipe
Incoming another recipes :
- how to fry pork chops without oil
- fried portchops using cocunut oil
- gordon ramseys pan fried pork chops
- how to cook pork chops on the stove without oil
- pan fried pork chops in coconut oil