Today Recipes | Nestle Tollhouse Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe – I made these cookies they are so good it’s not a hard recipe and it’s faster than others! It’s soft on the inside and chunky around but I did have to put it in for about 2 minutes longer but that was not inconvenient over all these were the best cookies I have ever made. Enjoy!
Nestle Tollhouse Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
Preparation time Cook time
15 Minutes 25 Minutes
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups Nestlé Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels and nuts. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Pan Cookie Variation
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease 15 x 10-inch jelly-roll pan. Prepare dough as above.
- Spread into prepared pan. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool in pan on wire rack. Makes 4 dozen bars.
Slice and Bake Cookie Variation
- Prepare dough as above. Divide in half; wrap in waxed paper.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm. Shape each half into 15-inch log; wrap in wax paper. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices; place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely. Makes about 5 dozen cookies.
And that’s all for today’s recipe about Nestle Tollhouse Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe, please leave some comment and let us know if you already make it at home.