Today Recipes | Meatloaf with Carrots and Celery Tyler Florence Recipe – I take advantage of when you consider that I made a great meatloaf. This recipe is excellent. We’ve managed to make it now of a seven times and I do not have leftovers (which does stink) everyone leaves the table very happy. It is easy to create, doesn’t take time and effort to prep with the sauce and making your meatloaf is a form of cake. But I promise the time invested in this recipe seemingly of great benefit! Make extra sauce it’s an audience pleaser!
Meatloaf with Carrots and Celery Tyler Florence Recipe
Preparation time Cook time
15 Minutes 25 Minutes
- 1 1/2 pounds Yukon gold or red potatoes, cut into 1-inch chunks
- Kosher salt
- 1 1/4 pounds meatloaf mix
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 onion, grated
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Freshly ground pepper
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 cups baby carrots, halved lengthwise
- 3 stalks celery, sliced
- 1 1/4 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons half-and-half
- Put the potatoes in a medium saucepan and cover with cold water; season with salt. Bring to a boil and cook until tender, 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the ground meat, panko, egg, onion, thyme, Worcestershire sauce, 1 teaspoon salt and a few grinds of pepper in a bowl; mix with your hands. Form into four 1/2-inch-thick oval patties.
- Heat 1 tablespoon butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the patties; cook until browned, 3 minutes per side. Scatter the carrots and celery around the patties; cook until they start softening, 3 minutes. Reduce the heat to medium. Add the broth, cover and simmer until the patties are cooked through, 5 minutes. Remove the patties and increase the heat to high. Cook until the broth is slightly reduced, 2 minutes, then add 1 tablespoon butter and swirl until melted.
- Drain the potatoes; mash with the half-and-half, the remaining 2 tablespoons butter, and salt and pepper to taste. Serve with the patties and vegetables.
Note: Meatloaf mix is a combination of ground beef, pork and veal; you can also use a mix of 12 ounces ground chuck and 8 ounces ground pork.
And that’s all for today’s recipe about Meatloaf with Carrots and Celery Tyler Florence Recipe, please leave some comment and let us know if you already make it at home.
Incoming another recipes :
- tyler florence meatloaf
- meatloaf recipe with sausage and chopped carrots
- meatloaf recipe with carrots and celery
- meatloaf recipe with celery
- meatloaf with celery and carrots
- meat loaf recipe by tyler florence
- tyler florence meatloaf recipes
- soth african noodle salad
- meatloafw/ carrotsandcelery
- meatloaf with carrots onion peppers celery