Today Recipes | Korean Ground Beef and White Rice Recipe – I found this recipe a few weeks ago, while frantically needing something quick and delicious to make for my four children. Needless to say this was a huge hit in my home! My son that is a very finicky eater –absolutely loved this he asked for seconds (something that I can count on one hand how many times he has done on his 8 years of existence)! My 10 year old daughter requests it at least twice a week (she would have this daily if I allowed it). My other two sons (6 and almost 3 years old) gobble it up with joy and remind me to get the ingredients for it when we visit the grocery store. Last night my Mom was over for dinner and she frequently praised how delicious this meal is. This recipe has truly been a Godsend in my life I love how quickly it can be prepared and I appreciate the fact that I can do something other than spaghetti, burgers and the ‘usual’ ground beef meals. Thank you for sharing this savory mouth watering meal!
Korean Ground Beef and White Rice Recipe
Preparation time Cook time
5 Minutes 15 Minutes
- 1 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ cup packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups hot cooked white or brown rice
- sliced green onions and sesame seeds for garnish
- In a large skillet cook the ground beef and garlic breaking it into crumbles over medium heat until no longer pink.
- In a small bowl whisk brown sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, red pepper flakes and pepper. Pour over the ground beef and let simmer for another minute or two.
- Serve over hot rice and garnish with green onions and sesame seeds.
And that’s all for today’s recipe about Korean Ground Beef and White Rice Recipe, please leave some comment and let us know if you already make it at home.