Today Recipes | Homemade Curry Chicken Salad Sandwich Recipe – Wow – Can’t believe this was so great. I made these for my daughter’s Baby Shower. I’d never cooked much with Curry, so I decided to brush my chicken breasts in olive oil and curry and bake for about 20+- minutes. I also added only a little extra to the salad after tasting it, but the next occasion I think I will go straight with the recipe and mix directly set for more flavor, alongside adding a bit of mayo to the bread whilst the bread i used was somewhat on the dryer side. Will certainly get this again and I acquired compliments. Enjoy!
Homemade Curry Chicken Salad Sandwich Recipe
Preparation time Cook time
10 Minutes 35 Minutes
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons spicy brown mustard
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 5 to 6 scallions, sliced
- Kosher or sea salt, to taste
- Fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 8 slices of bread or 4 buns Arugula,
- alfalfa sprouts, sliced
- tomato and pickles, for serving (optional)
- In a large pot, cover the chicken breasts with water. Bring to a gentle simmer and cook for 15 to 20 minutes, or until cooked through. Remove the chicken from the water and let cool. Cut into 1/2-inch pieces and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine the mayonnaise, mustard, soy sauce, curry powder and chile powder. Stir in the chicken and scallions. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Assemble the sandwiches with your choice of bread, chicken salad mixture and toppings.
Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
And that’s all for today’s recipe about Homemade Curry Chicken Salad Sandwich Recipe, please leave some comment and let us know if you already make it at home.
Incoming another recipes :
- www curry noodil salad co za