Healthy Boneless Pork Chop Recipe
Today Recipes | Healthy Boneless Pork Chop Recipe – We loved these pork chops! The sauce was fantastic. Would taste great on chicken, steak or fish! The pork cooked fast. Super awesome flavor and the pork chops are so moist and tender. I will definitely make this recipe again. We really thought this was excellent. Enjoy!
Preparation time Cook time
10 Minutes 30 Minutes
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided, plus more if necessary
- 1½ lbs. pork loin chops (4-6 chops) seasoned with salt and pepper
- ½ cup flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 16 ounces mushrooms, stemmed and sliced
- 1 medium shallot, peeled and chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ cup bourbon*
- 1 cup low sodium chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream*
- 1½ teaspoons cornstarch mixed with 1 teaspoon water until smooth*
- Serve with rice or mass potato, cooked according to package instructions
Try this too: Easy Pasta Con Broccoli Recipe
- Heat 2 tablespoons of the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Place the flour on a dinner plate and toss it gently with salt and pepper. Dredge the pork chops in the flour, shake off the excess, and place in the pan. If all of the chops can’t fit in the pan at once without overcrowding it, cook in batches. Cook for 2 minutes per side or until golden brown, then turn and cook another 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside on a plate.
- Add the remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil to the pan and heat over medium. Add the mushrooms, shallots, and garlic, and cook for 5 minutes or until the mushrooms are softened and the liquid has evaporated, adding more oil to the pan if it becomes dry.
- Add the bourbon and scrape up the brown bits from the bottom of the pan. Reduce to 2-3 tablespoons. Add the chicken stock and reduce by half.
- Add the pork chops back to the pan with their juices to continue cooking until the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees, or about 1-2 minutes longer. While the chops cook, add the lemon juice and cream and stir to combine. Add the cornstarch slurry, stirring until incorporated. Cook just long enough for the sauce to thicken, about 1-2 minutes longer. Adjust the seasoning as necessary and remove from heat.
Make sure to get your side dish going first, and then prep your ingredients to ensure that this is a 30-minute meal.
*The bourbon may be substituted with white wine, or omit the alcohol altogether and just use the chicken stock.
*2 tablespoons of cream adds just enough richness to the sauce and keeps this meal healthier.
*If you like your sauce a little looser, start off with 1 teaspoon of cornstarch and add the other half if needed.
And that’s all for today’s recipe about Healthy Boneless Pork Chop Recipe, please leave some comment and let us know if you already make it at home.
Incoming another recipes :
- divas can cook recipes