Today Recipes | Easy Vegetarian Stuffed Courgette Recipe – Many experts have a few weeks since I’ve posted anything. January is just about the most hectic months for me. Nearly all of my days have involved a lot of numbers, a lot of paperwork, and only basically, trying to pack away twenty-thirteen you need to a innovative year.
There am just so much I really like in regards to this dish. Apart from how delicious it’s, this meal is super healthy, simple to make, and will prepare yourself upfront and baked per day or maybe two later. Zucchini has a top water content, so that it is lower calories. So, when you stuff it with a bit of flavorful veggies plus the protein rich superfood quinoa, top with only a certain amount of mozzarella…you’ve gotten an amazing healthy meal. This is a light dish, so I serve it with a good big salad or even a bowl of hot soup. I love this! I added just a little bit of feta cheese instead of the parmesan and it was really good! Thought that it was going to be too heavy with the mozzarella cheese, so I just sprinkled just a bit on top. Enjoy!
Come and see more recipe about vegetarian such like Vegetarian Chili Crock Pot Recipe
Easy Vegetarian Stuffed Courgette Recipe
Preparation time Cook time
25 Minutes 35 Minutes
- small to medium zucchini squash
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup diced Vidalia or other sweet onion
- 2 medium garlic cloves minced
- 1 cup sweet red pepper ½ inch diced
- 1 cup diced Crimini mushrooms ½ inch diced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 cup grated Romano cheese
- Additional grated parmesan to sprinkle over cooked squash
And that’s all for today’s recipe about Easy Vegetarian Stuffed Courgette Recipe, please leave some comment and let us know if you already make it at home.