Easy Vegetarian Lasagna Recipe
Today Recipes | Easy Vegetarian Lasagna Recipe – This gluten-free veggie lasagna is easy to make and so delicious! This easy vegetable lasagna recipe is one the whole family will love. We have many great lasagna recipes, and we love this spinach and mushroom version. Everyone had second’s adults and teens. I didn’t add water, added a bit more spinach, onion, garlic, A good amount of black pepper too. Added spinach, celery, zucchini, stewed Italian style tomatoes and a splash of balsamic vinegar to the sauce; with the extra liquid it was able to simmer longer so the flavor really developed. Everyone at dinner loved it. Enjoy!
Preparation time Cook time
25 Minutes 1 Hours
- 1 (16 ounce) package lasagna noodles
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 3/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 (26 ounce) jars pasta sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 (15 ounce) container part-skim ricotta cheese
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Try this too: Easy Alton Brown Meatloaf Recipe
- Cook the lasagna noodles in a large pot of boiling water for 10 minutes, or until al dente. Rinse with cold water, and drain.
- In a large saucepan, cook and stir mushrooms, green peppers, onion, and garlic in oil. Stir in pasta sauce and basil; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes.
- Mix together ricotta, 2 cups mozzarella cheese, and eggs.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spread 1 cup tomato sauce into the bottom of a greased 9×13 inch baking dish. Layer 1/2 each, lasagna noodles, ricotta mix, sauce, and Parmesan cheese. Repeat layering, and top with remaining 2 cups mozzarella cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, for 40 minutes. Let stand 15 minutes before serving.
And that’s all for today’s recipe about Easy Vegetarian Lasagna Recipe, please leave some comment and let us know if you already make it at home.