Easy Thin Sliced Pork Chop Recipe
Today Recipes | Easy Thin Sliced Pork Chop Recipe – These are fantastic!! I love the ease of preparation, and the taste is amazing!! Great results for very little effort. These were the easiest and most delicious fried pork chops I’ve ever made. Usually mine get dried out and tough. I have to admit that I used the round boneless chops instead of breakfast chops, but I followed everything else. Highly recommend. I double the recipe to serve over rice and/or veggies. Enjoy!
Preparation time Cook time
25 Minutes 25 Minutes
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt, plus more for seasoning
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper, plus more for seasoning
- 8 pork breakfast chops
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Smashed new potatoes, for serving
Try this too: Easy Italian Meatloaf Recipe Mozzarella
- Salt and pepper both sides of the pork chops.
- Combine the flour and some cayenne, salt and black pepper. Dredge each side of the pork chops in the flour mixture, and then set aside on a plate.
- Heat the canola oil over medium to medium-high heat. Add the butter. When the butter is melted and the butter/oil mixture is hot, cook 3 pork chops at a time, 2 to 3 minutes on the first side. Flip and cook until the chops are golden brown on the other side, 1 to 2 minutes (make sure no pink juices remain). Remove to a plate and repeat with the remaining pork chops.
- Delicious and simple! Serve with smashed new potatoes.
Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
And that’s all for today’s recipe about Easy Thin Sliced Pork Chop Recipe, please leave some comment and let us know if you already make it at home.