Today Recipes | Easy Thai Chicken Salad Panera Recipe – Chose to make this today. I must say that this has been the best salad I ever had. Yes, you read right. I never tasted a greater salad in my entire life. Many thank a whole lot with this recipe. By any chance do you possess nutritional info with this recipe? I understand it’s a lot of things but was only curious? Enjoy!
Easy Thai Chicken Salad Panera Recipe
Preparation time Cook time
15 Minutes 15 Minutes
- 1½ cup cooked chicken, diced
- 4 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 medium carrots, halved crosswise
- 1 cup edamame, cooked
- ½ cup jarred roasted bell-peppers, chopped
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- ⅓ cup roasted cashews, chopped
- 2 tsp. peanut butter (creamy)
- ½ tsp. red pepper flakes (use less or more per taste)
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 2 tsp. rice vinegar
- ¼ tsp. sesame oil
- ½ tsp. lime juice
- 1 tsp. ginger, minced
- 1 medium garlic clove, pressed
- sea salt and fresh ground pepper
- Whisk all ingredients until combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bring a small pot of water to a boil, add carrots and cook for 7-12 minutes or until just fork tender. You want them just enough tender to pierce a fork/knife through but not mushy. Drain and set aside to cool. Once cool to handle, peel and chop the carrots.
- Lightly spray a medium skillet with cooking spray, add cooked edamame and roast for 3 minutes or until charred over high heat, mixing constantly. Cool completely.
- In a large bowl, combine all the salad ingredients. Drizzle with vinaigrette and mix thoroughly. Adjust seasoning to taste. Enjoy!
Salad tastes the best when cold. Chop all the vegetables and cool in the fridge before adding the vinaigrette.
And that’s all for today’s recipe about Easy Thai Chicken Salad Panera Recipe, please leave some comment and let us know if you already make it at home.