Today Recipes | Easy Super Crispy Pizza Dough Recipe – This is an amazing pizza dough recipe. I just throw it all in my bread machine on the dough setting and wait. I love that this is a ‘no oil’ dough and the results are crispy (you can even hear the crunch!). This is the first time I have managed to convince my friend that homemade pizza beats shop bought and I thank you for that and of course, it is a two thirds of the calories, so healthy too! This idea of putting the sauce on top seemed a little strange to us, but it turned out just fabulous! A nice crispy crunch to the crust. We could hear it when the pizza wheel hit it. Just a word of warning, though. I heated my water for 25 seconds and it was too hot to put the yeast in. Enjoy!
Easy Super Crispy Pizza Dough Recipe
Preparation time Cook time
5 Minutes 18 Minutes
- 1⁄4 ounce active dry yeast
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- 3⁄4 cup hot water
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- Preheat pizza stone in oven at 500°F.
- Warm water for 20 seconds in microwave.
- Dissolve yeast and sugar in water; allow resting for 8 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine flour, salt and Italian seasoning.
- Pour yeast over flour mixture and mix well with a heavy spoon.
- Add 1 tbsp flour if needed.
- Turn dough on to a floured surface and knead for 2 minutes.
- Dust more flour on surface if needed.
- Using a rolling pin, roll dough into a 12″ circle of even thickness (about 1/4″) flipping over to roll each side (don’t press too hard when rolling or dough may stick to surface).
- Cut off any excess edges to make a neat circle.
- Palm down; slide your hands under dough and lifting carefully place on to a hot pizza stone.
- Bake at 500°F for 4 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with your favorite toppings (don’t go too crazy with the toppings; a little goes a long way).
- Return to oven for 6-8 minutes.
And that’s all for today’s recipe about Easy Super Crispy Pizza Dough Recipe, please leave some comment and let us know if you already make it at home.