Easy Strawberry Margarita Mix Recipe
Today Recipes | Easy Strawberry Margarita Mix Recipe – This is an Awesome frozen strawberry margarita cocktail recipe!! My daughter and I drank two pitchers on a hot sunny day as we floated around in the pool. Yes, just the two of us! Made another pitcher a few days later for her and her hubby! This is definitely the drink of choice at my house! This is the best and easiest margarita recipe ever!
I could drink a pitcher all to myself! This Pitcher of Margarita Recipe rocks! I think the frozen strawberries help make it the perfect slushie-like drink. My blender works better if you put the liquids in first and then the ice. I put everything in the blender and whatever room I had left I filled with ice. I made this for a dinner party and went through 3 pitchers! (For only 4 people) damn good. Used salt instead of sugar on the rims of the glasses but I’m sure either way is just as good. Enjoy!
Preparation time Cook time
5 Minutes 5 Minutes
- 1/4 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 1/2 fluid ounces tequila
- 1 fluid ounce lime juice
- 1/2 fluid ounce triple sec
- 1 teaspoon white sugar, or to taste
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 wedge lime (optional)
- 1 teaspoon white sugar (optional)
Try this too: Easy Barilla No Boil Lasagna Recipe
- Blend strawberries, tequila, lime juice, triple sec, and 1 teaspoon sugar in blender to combine, about 10 seconds. Add ice cubes; blend on high until the ice is crushed, about 15 seconds.
- Rub lime wedge around the rim of a glass. Spread 1 teaspoon sugar onto a plate. Dip glass rim in sugar to coat. Pour margarita into the glass.
And that’s all for today’s recipe about Easy Strawberry Margarita Mix Recipe, please leave some comment and let us know if you already make it at home.
Incoming another recipes :
- sopapilla cheesecake paula deen
- lorraine show today recipe today