Today Recipes | Easy Steak and Shrimp Recipes – Made this last evening and it was great! The steak recipe is pretty basic, but really with a good steak that’s all you need. The shrimp seasoning was delicious, we plan to make it again soon – we did not make enough for left overs. In the future we will be doubling the shrimp so we can have leftovers! We had cesaer salad (the shrimp went especially well with that) and baked potatoes as our sides and it was a great evening. Enjoy!
Easy Steak and Shrimp Recipes
Preparation time Cook time
15 Minutes 35 Minutes
- 1 Cup heavy cream
- ½ Cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 2 Teaspoons dried basil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 2 Ribeye steaks 8 ounce each
- 1/2 lb shrimp tails and shells removed
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- Old Bay Seasoning
- If you’re grilling your shrimp on wooden skewers soak the skewers in water first for about 20 minutes while the sauce cooks.
- Heat the heavy cream in a saucepan and simmer on medium low, about 15 minutes.
- Stir in Parmesan cheese, basil, salt and pepper. Lower heat and keep warm while you prepare the steak and shrimp.
- Season the steak to your preference. Grill either on the stove or outside grill, until done to your liking. For our 1/2 inch think steaks we cooked them on a gas grill for 5 minutes per side for medium rare.
- At the same time, add the shrimp to skewers. Melt the butter in the microwave approximately 20 – 30 seconds and brush it onto the shrimp. Sprinkle with Old Bay seasoning then grill the shrimp. Cook until pink and opaque flipping over half way through, about 2 minutes per side or 4-6 minutes total.
- Place the grilled steak on the plate, top with the grilled shrimp and then the Parmesan sauce.
For thick steaks and medium doneness, grill over high heat 6 minutes on first side, 4 minutes on second side, or broil 3 inches from heat source, 8 minutes first side and 6 minutes on second. Steaks and shrimp can also be cooked stove-top in a heavy skillet with a coating of olive oil.
And that’s all for today’s recipe about Easy Steak and Shrimp Recipe, please leave some comment and let us know if you already make it at home.
Incoming another recipes :
- steak and shrimp recipes easy
- baked steak and shrimp recipe
- pinch of nom steak dinner
- pinch of nom steak salad & rice