Easy Sopapillas Cheesecake Recipe
Today Recipes | Easy Sopapillas Cheesecake Recipe – Very good recipe for this quick, easy dessert. This recipe is always a crowd pleaser. So very, very fabulous! And easy too! I made this for a church dinner and came home with an empty pan and many requests for the recipe. I only used a half cup of sugar with about a teaspoon of cinnamon for the topping, which was plenty, and I melted the butter and brushed it over the top of the dough before sprinkling on the topping. I also served it refrigerated, because I like cheesecake cold. Enjoy!
Preparation time Cook time
15 Minutes 45 Minutes
- 2/3 cup walnuts, toasted and chopped
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon Mexican vanilla extract
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1/4 cup honey
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Prepare a 9×13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Beat the cream cheese with 1 cup of sugar and the vanilla extract in a bowl until smooth.
- Unroll the cans of crescent roll dough, and use a rolling pin to shape each piece into 9×13 inch rectangles. Press one piece into the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking dish. Evenly spread the cream cheese mixture into the baking dish, then cover with the remaining piece of crescent dough. Stir together 3/4 cup of sugar, cinnamon, and butter. Dot the mixture over the top of the cheesecake.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the crescent dough has puffed and turned golden brown, about 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and drizzle with honey. Cool completely in the pan before cutting into 12 squares.
And that’s all for today’s recipe about Easy Sopapillas Cheesecake Recipe, please leave some comment and let us know if you already make it at home.