Today Recipes | Easy Small Batch Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe – This is without a doubt the best chocolate chip cookie recipe. I’ve been freezing the dough in cookie-size balls, flash freezing them, putting them in freezer bags and giving them as extra treats to my friends when they have new babies. I’m not sure if any of the dough has actually gotten baked, or if it all got eaten straight out of the freezer. Yummy! Enjoy!
Easy Small Batch Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
Preparation time Cook time
10 Minutes 8 Minutes
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 large egg yolk
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon fine salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 375. Line a light-colored baking sheet with a silicone mat.
- In a medium bowl, beat the butter with an electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy, about 20 seconds.
- Add the sugars, and beat for about 30 seconds. The mixture will turn a pale color and be fluffy.
- Next, add the egg yolk and vanilla and beat until just combined.
- Whisk together the flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder in a separate bowl.
- Sprinkle the flour on top of the butter mixture, and beat just until combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop the dough into 12 dough balls, and space them evenly on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, removing the cookies from the oven when the edges just start to turn golden brown.
- Let the cookies rest on the baking sheet for 1 minute before moving them to a wire rack to cool.
To measure using the Spoon and Sweep Method, spoon flour into your measuring cup and sweep excess off with the flat of a knife. This will give you the most accurate measurement next to weighing
And that’s all for today’s recipe about Easy Small Batch Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe, please leave some comment and let us know if you already make it at home.