Today Recipes | Easy Shrimp and Broccoli Stir Fry Recipe – Just made this for dinner. It came out better than i expected. You may use crushed red pepper flakes instead of sriracha. Overall it still came out great. Next time I’ll try to be better prepared and make it as the recipe calls for. The sauce is perfection. I made this for a sick friend and her husband but substituted frozen vegetables in a stir fry blend and snap peas and carrots, frozen as well. I then combined the shrimp and veggies and sauce at the last minute. I’ll use the sauce recipe again Enjoy!
Easy Shrimp and Broccoli Stir Fry Recipe
Preparation time Cook time
10 Minutes 10 Minutes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 24 ounces broccoli florets*
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
FOR THE SAUCE
- 3 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha, optional
- In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, oyster sauce, rice wine vinegar, brown sugar, ginger, garlic, sesame oil, cornstarch and Sriracha, if using; set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add shrimp, and cook, stirring occasionally, until pink, about 2-3 minutes. Add broccoli, and cook, stirring frequently, until tender, about 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in soy sauce mixture until well combined and slightly thickened, about 1-2 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with sesame seeds and green onion, if desired.
The easiest stir fry you will ever make in just 20 min – it doesn’t get easier (or quicker)
Nutrition Facts : Calories 287.3, Total Fat 7.3g, Cholesterol 321.7mg, Sodium 1062mg, Total Carbohydrate 16.2g, Protein 40.8g
And that’s all for today’s recipe about Easy Shrimp and Broccoli Stir Fry Recipe, please leave some comment and let us know if you already make it at home.