Today Recipes | Easy Salmon and Broccoli Pasta Jamie Oliver Recipe – This was delicious! I subbed some of the broccoli or cauliflower and added peas and sweet corn, but used all of the other ingredients (capers, sun-dried toms and anchovies etc.) and generous seasoning having read other comments. It was wonderful; the whole family loved it, even my two year old. Next time, I might pop some spinach in too, should go nicely with it all. I do think you need the anchovies for a stronger taste, without them I can see it being quite a subtle flavor and I don’t really do subtle… for the anchovies I just used 1 can from Tesco and chopped them up and that was plenty! Enjoy!
Easy Salmon and Broccoli Pasta Jamie Oliver Recipe
Preparation time Cook time
25 Minutes 30 Minutes
- 250g penne
- 300g broccoli, cut into large florets
- 25g butter
- 25g plain flour
- 600ml milk
- 100g mascarpone
- 8 sundried tomatoes (preserved in olive oil), drained and thickly sliced
- 2 tbsp small capers (optional) rinsed to remove excess salt or vinegar
- 8 anchovy fillets, halved (optional)
- 10 large fresh basil leaves, roughly torn
- 4 fresh skinless salmon fillets
- 50g mature cheddar, finely grated
- Preheat the oven to 190C/gas 5/fan 170C and get out an ovenproof dish (measuring 20 by 30cm, and about 5cm deep). Meanwhile, put a large pan of water on to boil for the pasta. When it is boiling rapidly, tip in the pasta with a generous sprinkling of salt. Give it a stir, return to the boil and cook for 6 minutes. Add the broccoli, then return the water to the boil and cook for 4 minutes more, until the broccoli is on the firm side of just tender. Drain well.
- While the pasta is cooking, put the butter, flour and milk in a large pan and heat, whisking or stirring continuously, until it thickens to make a smooth sauce. Remove from the heat and stir in the mascarpone, sun-dried tomatoes, capers (if using), anchovies (if using) and basil, then add the pasta and broccoli and season well.
- Halve the salmon fillets width ways (you will see that there is an obvious divide on each fillet) then place the pieces in a single layer on the base of the ovenproof dish. Spoon the broccoli mixture on top, then scatter with the grated cheddar. (You can chill this for up to 4 hours if you want to get ahead.)
- Bake for 30 minutes until the mixture is just starting to bubble round the edges and the mixture is pale golden – don’t let it go too dark or the fish will overcook.
And that’s all for today’s recipe about Easy Salmon and Broccoli Pasta Jamie Oliver Recipe, please leave some comment and let us know if you already make it at home.
Incoming another recipes :
- salmon cream pasta jamie oliver
- salmon broccoli pasta recipes
- salmon pasta recipes jamie oliver
- Broccoli and salmon pasta
- jamie oliver easy salmon recipes
- salmon pasta recipe
- salmon pasta recipe jamie oliver
- salmon and broccoli pasta
- salmon pasta bake jamie oliver
- jamie oliver salmon and leeks pasta