Today Recipes | Easy Red Lobster Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe – Delicious!! This is a great base recipe. I eyeballed the ingredients and doubled the sauce ingredients. My boyfriend and I loved it! Made for great leftovers. Had to add a little flour to thicken up the sauce though. Small amount of cayenne pepper added too to give it a little flavor boost, half onion and one green pepper while shrimp is in pan. Could easily add crushed red pepper for some kick. Will make this again! Sauce was not too thick, but still enough to make you slow and full Enjoy!
Easy Red Lobster Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe
Preparation time Cook time
15 Minutes 15 Minutes
- 1⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves (I added more!)
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled, deveined and tails removed
- 2⁄3 cup clam juice (or chicken broth)
- 1⁄3 cup white wine
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- 8 ounces pasta, cooked and drained, I used linguine
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic; reduce heat to low. Simmer until garlic is tender.
- Add shrimp and cook over medium-low heat until opaque. Remove, reserve liquid in pan.
- Add clam juice (or chicken broth) and bring to a boil.
- Add wine; cook over medium high heat for three (3) minutes, stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat to low; add cream, stirring constantly.
- Add cheese, stirring until smooth. Cook until thickened.
- Add shrimp back in to sauce. Heat thoroughly.
- Add remaining ingredients except pasta.
- Put pasta in a large bowl and pour sauce over pasta; toss gently to coat.
- Serve with additional grated parmesan cheese.
And that’s all for today’s recipe about Easy Red Lobster Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe, please leave some comment and let us know if you already make it at home.
Incoming another recipes :
- RED LOBSTER SHRIMP FETTICINE