Easy Pork Chop Sandwich Recipe
Today Recipes | Easy Pork Chop Sandwich Recipe – Excellent recipe! I just went ahead and mixed in the bread crumbs with the AP flour (to prevent cleaning up too much! and spices and enjoyed the deliciousness of the sandwich. I served mine with sweet potato fries and my homemade dipping sauce for said fries. There were NO leftovers!
I put lettuce, tomato, Frank’s Red Hot, hamburger pickle chips, mustard and mayo. My mouth drools thinking of it! Enjoy!
Preparation time Cook time
10 Minutes 30 Minutes
- 6 -8 center-cut pork loin chops, closely trimmed
- mixed spice
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons Hungarian paprika
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten (can use just the whites)
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups breadcrumbs (Panko or crushed herb croutons)
- vegetable oil
- 6 -8 buns (Hamburger will work)
- salt and pepper (shouldn’t need much)
- mustard, of your choice
- mayonnaise or salad dressing
- onion, slices to garnish
- tomatoes, slices to garnish
- lettuce, leaves to garnish
Try this too: Swedish Meatball Pasta Recipe
- Preheat oil in heavy skillet over medium-high heat.
- Mix the flour and spices together for a dredge and place in a pie pan or similar flat vessel. I like mine spicy, so feel free to adjust the spices to fit your tastes.
- Place beaten eggs in second pie pan.
- Place breadcrumbs in third pie pan.
- Place chops between two sheets of plastic wrap and pound until they are roughly 1/2″ thick. I actually use my 48 needle meat tenderizer and dredge the chops in the flour/spice mixture prior to tenderizing to force some of the spices into the meat.
- Dredge chop in flour/spice mixture.
- Dip into beaten eggs, making sure both sides are well coated.
- Dredge in the breadcrumbs, thoroughly coating both sides.
- Place chop in pan, frying 3-4 minutes per side, until GBAD (golden brown and delicious).
- Drain briefly on paper towels or cake rack in a cookie sheet.
- Place on bun with condiments and garnishes of your choice. Traditional is yellow mustard, onion slice, tomato slice and lettuce.
And that’s all for today’s recipe about Easy Pork Chop Sandwich Recipe, please leave some comment and let us know if you already make it at home.
Incoming another recipes :
- authentic cajun pork jambalaya recipe