Today Recipes | Easy Perfect Salmon Loaf Recipe – First, I realized the vegetables were chopped too coarsely. To refurbish which is easy…just chop them up smaller. Then, I read that having a little more oil in a combination aids you to support the meat together. I used 2 tablespoons butter to saute and soften the vegetables. The softened vegetables insured how they would add well together with the salmon and subsequently, cut easily. Secondly, is soaking the cracker crumbs before they may be mixed in. It makes sense that dry crumbs could leave dry spots that wouldn’t hold together well once baked. Use the liquid with the salmon can for salmon flavor. Thirdly, break in the salmon really well so it mixes well together with the other ingredients. To begin this, We used a pastry cutter. A fork is correct too, just take time to get the salmon separated into small pieces.
I let the perfect salmon loaf rest for 5 minutes before turning it onto a platter. The outdoors had quite a nicely browned crust. Additionally, the loaf held together beautifully when cut. This is likewise beneficial to leftover salmon sandwiches. Enjoy!
Easy Perfect Salmon Loaf Recipe
Preparation time Cook time
20 Minutes 50 Minutes
- 1 14.5 oz . can salmon
- 1/2 onion finely chopped
- 1 large celery rib , finely chopped
- 2 tbsp butter
- 25 saltine crackers , (1 cup crumbs)
- 1/4 cup half and half
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp dried dill weed
- 2 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp sriracha sauce
- 2 tsp anchovy paste , optional but it adds a lot of umami to enhance the flavor
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Crisco or cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Open the salmon can, pour the liquid into a small bowl and place the salmon into a large mixing bowl.
- Use a pastry cutter or fork to break up the salmon into very small pieces.
- Crumble the saltine crackers by hand or in a food processor and place in the small bowl with the juice from the canned salmon and add the half and half to fully soak the crumbs.
- Saute the onion and celery in a skillet with the butter until slightly softened 3 minutes and add to the salmon.
- Add the soaked cracker crumbs to the salmon and toss with a spoon or spatula until combined well.
- Crack the eggs into the small bowl you used for the crumbs and beat together with a fork and add to the salmon mixture.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Grease a 4″ by 8″ loaf pan with Crisco or spray well with cooking oil.
- Add1/3 of the salmon into the pan and pack it well into the corners
- Add the remaining salmon and pack it well.
- Place in the oven for 45 mins and the internal temperature is 160°.
- Remove from the oven, rest for 5 minutes, and then turn over onto a serving platter.
- Serve with dill white sauce.
And that’s all for today’s recipe about Easy Perfect Salmon Loaf Recipe, please leave some comment and let us know if you already make it at home.
Incoming another recipes :
- Easy salmon loaf
- salmon loaf recipes canned salmon
- Baked Salmon Loaf
- salmon loaf recipe
- salmon loaf recipes easy
- Perfect Salmon Loaf
- canned salmon loaf recipes easy
- easy salmon loaf recipe
- fresh salmon loaf recipe
- simple salmon loaf