Easy Pasta Con Broccoli Recipe
Today Recipes | Easy Pasta Con Broccoli Recipe – This was excellent! I scaled it to 8 servings, and doubled the suggested amount of tomato sauce as well as the broccoli. Sauce was perfectly balanced. Kids loved it. I thought it was even better the next day for lunch. If you like Pasta House this recipe is 98% accurate to the taste. I’m happy I found this because now I can save a lot of money by making it at home. Enjoy!
Preparation time Cook time
15 Minutes 35 Minutes
- 8 ounces Cavatelli shells or other favorites pasta ( optional )
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2/3 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup half and half cream
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
Try this too: Easy Banana Bread Recipe No Baking Soda
- Cook pasta in salted water for 4 minutes (ladle out a cup of the starchy pasta water and set aside) and then drain.
- Leave pasta in colander and melt 2 tablespoons butter in the pot. Add the mushrooms and sauté for 2 minutes over medium heat. Empty into a bowl and set aside.
- Melt 2 more tablespoons and add the garlic, cooking for 30 seconds. Whisk in the whipping cream, half and half, and tomato sauce. Add the pasta and then bring to a boil over medium heat. Boil for 4-5 minutes (add the broccoli for the last 2-3 minutes), stirring occasionally.
- When pasta is al dente, remove from heat and stir in the Parmesan cheese. Add a little of the reserved pasta water at a time to thin sauce to desired consistency. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve garnished with more Parmesan.
And that’s all for today’s recipe about Easy Pasta Con Broccoli Recipe, please leave some comment and let us know if you already make it at home.
Incoming another recipes :
- Pick n pay lasagne recipe