Today Recipes | Easy Panera Garden Vegetable Soup Recipe – I had the garden vegetable soup for the first time a couple weeks ago it was so amazing I can’t stop thinking about it I want to go and have some for breakfast this morning but I don’t know if they have it I want to make it myself at home because it is a little pricey for a bowl but I’m going to get me some because I love it ? Enjoy!
Easy Panera Garden Vegetable Soup Recipe
Preparation time Cook time
20 Minutes 40 Minutes
- three 14-ounce cans vegetable broth (or 6 cups homemade)
- 1/2 cup pearled barley
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 onion, peeled and diced (about 3/4 cup)
- 1/2 red pepper, diced (about 1/2 cup)
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 head of cauliflower, cut into florets (about 2 cups)
- 8 ounces wax beans or green beans, ends trimmed and chopped into bite-sized pieces (about 1 3/4 cups)
- 16 ounce can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 28 ounce can Tuttorosso diced tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 1/2 to 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 large swiss chard stems, remove stems and chop (about 2 cups)
- 2 small zucchini, diced (about 2 1/2 cups)
- store-bought or homemade pesto (optional, for serving)
- In a heavy bottom Dutch oven; add 1 1/2 cups vegetable broth and 1/2 cup pearled barley. Bring to a boil over high heat. Once it reaches a boil, reduce heat and allow the pearl barley to simmer at least 10 minutes. Check it often and stir as the broth will evaporate. Once the barley has reached its desired chewiness, it’s done cooking. Fluff with a fork and scoop the barley into a clean bowl. Set aside.
- Add olive oil to the Dutch oven and heat high on medium for 2 minutes. Add onion and red pepper, cook for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally with a rubber spatula. Add garlic and cook for 90 seconds. Add cauliflower, beans and chickpeas. Cook and stir for 2 minutes. Add tomatoes and the remaining vegetable broth and 1 1/2 to 2 cups water. Add thyme, oregano, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper and stir. Bring soup to a boil.
- Once soup comes to a boil, reduce to simmer and cook for 15 minutes. Add Swiss chard, zucchini and cooked barley. Cook for another 3 to 4 minutes, stirring to combine. Season with salt and pepper, if necessary.
- Portion soup to serving bowls and serves with a scoop of pesto on top of each bowl.
Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
And that’s all for today’s recipe about Easy Panera Garden Vegetable Soup Recipe, please leave some comment and let us know if you already make it at home.
Incoming another recipes :
- panera bread garden vegetable soup recipe
- panera 10 vegetable soup recipe
- panera vegetable soup recipe
- panera soups today
- panera ten vegetable soup recipe
- panera bread 10 vegetable soup recipe
- ten vegetable soup panera recipe
- 10 vegetable soup panera recipe
- panera vegatable soup
- 10 vegetable soup panera