Easy Olive Garden Meatball Recipe
Today Recipes | Easy Olive Garden Meatball Recipe– These homemade meatballs are made with Olive Garden croutons. They’re shaped, pan seared, and then slow cooked in the crockpot. It is a simple recipe that can be tweaked to your taste. I highly recommend cooking a trial meatball in the pan before you fry your first batch. Cook it like a mini hamburger pressing it slightly flat. Flip it over and brown the other side. Spoon a tablespoon of your sauce over the “burger”. Taste the meatball to determine if you need to adjust seasoning to your taste. Enjoy!
Preparation time Cook time
30 Minutes 1 Hour 20 Minutes
- 3 lbs ground turkey
- 3 cups of olive garden Italian kitchen garlic and Romano seasoned croutons
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄4 cups low-fat milk
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 3 teaspoons fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Try this too: Easy Italian Meatloaf Recipe Mozzarella
- Blend croutons into 3 Cups of bread crumbs and set aside.
- Slightly beat eggs and set combine with milk in a Pyrex cup.
- In a large bowl place turkey and separate with a spoon. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add 1/3 of the dry bread crumbs to the meat.
- Pour 1/3 of milk mixture over the meat mixture. Mix ingredients.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 until all ingredients are mixed in large bowl.
- Set meat mixture aside.
- Heat vegetable oil in a cast iron skillet on medium high heat.
- Place medium size meatballs around the perimeter of the skillet browning on the bottom and one side.
- Flip the meatballs over and align the opposite side along the side of pan.
- Once meatballs are brown, gently scoop them into your spaghetti sauce filled crock pot.
- Allow meatballs to finish cooking in the crockpot on low for 1 hour and 30 minutes or until done.
- Serve over noodles or in a sub bun.
Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
And that’s all for today’s recipe about Easy Olive Garden Meatball Recipe, please leave some comment and let us know if you already make it at home.