Today Recipes | Easy Mrs Fields Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe – Issues always aspired to recreate Mrs. Fields cookies in your house, this recipe works beautifully and can save you a trip to the mall. The recipe is different in that you apply cold butter as opposed to soften to help achieve the right thickness and texture. The cookies have the ideal degree of chocolate in every bite. They’re soft at the center with chewy edges and strike a perfect balance of not being too thick and not being too thin. Each cookie has 1/4-cup of dough and they are generally baked in the 300F. Low and slow creates the chewy exterior and soft interior. Enjoy!
Easy Mrs Fields Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
Preparation time Cook time
15 Minutes 30 Minutes
- 1 cup dark brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup (2 sticks) cold salted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (cut each stick into about 16 pieces; if using unsalted butter increase the salt listed below from 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon)
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- To the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment (or large mixing bowl and electric mixer) add the sugars and beat on medium speed until combined, about 1 minute.
- Add the butter and mix on medium-high speed to form a grainy paste, about 4 to 5 minutes, scraping down the sides of the bowl as necessary.
- Add the eggs, vanilla, and beat on medium-low speed until just incorporated, about 1 minute. You don’t want the sugar granules to start dissolving so don’t over mix.
- Add the flour, baking soda, salt, chocolate chips, and beat on low speed until just incorporated, about 1 minute, don’t over mix.
- Preheat oven to 300F, line a baking sheet with a Silpat or spray with cooking spray. Place dough mounds on baking sheet, spaced at least 2 inches apart (I bake 8 cookies per sheet).
- Bake for about 15 to 16 minutes or until edges have set and tops are just set, even if slightly undercooked, pale, and glossy in the center; don’t over bake. Rotate the baking sheet midway through baking as insurance that cookies bake evenly as not all ovens cook evenly. Cookies firm up as they cool. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for about 10 minutes before serving. I let them cool on the baking sheet and don’t use a rack.
And that’s all for today’s recipe about Easy Mrs Fields Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe, please leave some comment and let us know if you already make it at home.