Today Recipes | Easy Mini Wall Street Journal Turkey Meatloaf Recipe – This recipe makes fabulous turkey meatballs. I trim down the salt by half, used bread crumbs rather than butter crackers and sauteed the onion and garlic. Cooked the meatballs inside of a frying pan. Placed meatballs inside of a baking dish close to one another and covered with sauce. Broiled until sauce bubbled for just minutes. Enjoy!
Easy Mini Wall Street Journal Turkey Meatloaf Recipe
Preparation time Cook time
20 Minutes 1 Hour
- ½ cup rice wine vinegar
- 6 tablespoons honey
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons Asian chili-garlic paste, plus more to taste
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Vegetable oil, for pan
- 2 pounds cold ground turkey
- 2 cups fresh white breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon peeled and minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon Asian chili-garlic paste
- 1½ cups roughly chopped cilantro
- 10 scallions, trimmed and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons black or white sesame seeds, or combination
- Chopped cilantro
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Make glaze: Bring vinegar, honey, soy sauce, sesame oil, chili-garlic paste, garlic and salt to a boil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Once liquid comes to a boil, decrease heat to low and simmer until mixture thickens enough to coat the back of a spoon, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, make meatloaf: In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well but lightly, using your hands or a fork.
- Divide meat mixture into 6 equal portions and shape each into a small loaf. Place on prepared baking sheet. Use a spoon to make a small indentation in top of each loaf. Spoon a tablespoon of glaze over each loaf. Reserve remaining glaze for later use.
- Place meatloaves in oven. Bake, using a meat thermometer to monitor temperature, until internal temperature reaches 155-160 degrees, 25-30 minutes. Remove from oven and spread another spoonful of glaze over each loaf. Set aside five minutes, and then transfer to a platter. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and herbs. Serve hot, warm or at room temperature.
And that’s all for today’s recipe about Easy Mini Wall Street Journal Turkey Meatloaf Recipe, please leave some comment and let us know if you already make it at home.
Incoming another recipes :
- receipe wsj me me meatloaf
- wall street journal recipes meatloaf
- meatloaf made with ritz crackers and rotel
- meatloaf quiche