Today Recipes | Easy Mellow Mushroom Pizza Dough Recipe – Or even visited the Mellow Mushroom? They opened one near us a couple years ago and it has got our favorite pizza joint. Not that we eat out frequently, but once perform, Mellow Mushroom is one of our top picks. We’ve never had a pizza there we didn’t absolutely LOVE. But what really makes their pizza, so you know this if you’ve been there, could be amazing crust. The texture is divine. The flavor is wonderful. There is NO crust avoiding at Mellow Mushroom. Even crust discarders will eat their crust.
Every time we go there, without fail, I’ll turn out whining to my hubby how “If only I could make a crust similar to this at your house!” Until now. Because after our last visit there, I became determined to identify a similar enough pizza crust recipe that I’m able to make at home.
And also by golly–I’ve really reached it! I do believe I’ve reached it! That’s a My Fair Lady reference for you. Your Friday is complete. You’re welcome.
I came home and searched and Googled, I just read blogs and forums and scoured Pinterest. I sifted through obscure areas of the internets, reading strange posts by baking scientists. I baked multiple pizzas, tweaking the recipes each time. Finally, I put together a crust that, while probably not the precise recipe Mellow Mushroom uses, it’s close enough that I’m HAPPY! Enjoy!
Easy Mellow Mushroom Pizza Dough Recipe
Preparation time Cook time
30 Minutes 1 Hours
- Focaccia bread, crust
- 1 (10 ounce) jar pesto sauce (I use classico brand)
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese (crumbled)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese (grated)
- 8 ounces baby portabella mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 1⁄2 cups Baby Spinach
- 1 jalapeno (sliced) (optional)
- Prepare the Focaccia
- Slice the mushrooms.
- Crumble the Feta.
- Shred the Mozzarella Cheese.
- Slice the Jalapeno.
- Have the Spinach ready and cleaned.
- After the dough is prepared, roll it out and place in on a pizza pan.
- Spread the pesto (I use about half a small jar per pizza).
- Top the pizza with mushrooms first then with the Spinach, Mozarelle, Jalapenos and then Feta.
- Place in the oven at about 400’F for about 20-30 Minutes. and Enjoy.
- **(optional–chop 2 cloves of garlic and mix with melted butter then brush on the crust of the pizza when it comes out of the oven and then sprinkle the crust with parmasan cheese).
And that’s all for today’s recipe about Easy Mellow Mushroom Pizza Dough Recipe, please leave some comment and let us know if you already make it at home.
Incoming another recipes :
- mellow mushroom piza dough recipe
- mellow mushroom crust recipe
- mellow mushroom pizza crust ingredients
- mellow mushroom pizza dough recipe
- mellowmushroom pizza dough recipe