Easy Low Carb Eggplant Recipe
Today Recipes | Easy Low Carb Eggplant Recipe – Wow! So delicious, satisfying, and easy! I am on a low carb diet and I’ve found this recipe to be best in satisfying my craving of pasta with red sauce or pizza….god, I miss those days! But this is just as good and healthy too. U can get this healthy and delicious snack in just 40 minutes
To make the crust, you simply slice up an eggplant into thin slices and that’s it! Top it with olive oil, garlic and Italian seasoning and bake until tender and then top with your favorite sauce and cheese. Bake until perfect and enjoy these crispy eggplant pizza bites for lunch, dinner, or a snack! Enjoy!
Preparation time Cook time
15 Minutes 25 Minutes
- 1 large eggplant, cut into ¼ inch slices
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 3 cloves garlic, minced or crushed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella, shredded
Try this too: Easy Lipton Soup Mix Meatloaf Recipe
- Sprinkle the eggplant with the coarse salt, let sit on paper towels for 10-15 minutes and wipe dry.
- Preheat oven to 400F. In a small bowl, combine the crushed garlic, olive oil, and Italian seasoning, Brush the mixture onto both sides of the eggplant slices and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove eggplant from oven and flip eggplant slices, top each slice with a tablespoon of marinara sauce, and a sprinkle of cheese. Return to oven and bake for another 10 minutes or until cheese is fully melted.
Tips: Feel free to modify the recipe by changing the toppings to beef, chicken or turkey.
And that’s all for today’s recipe about Easy Low Carb Eggplant Recipe, please leave some comment and let us know if you already make it at home.
Incoming another recipes :
- frozen vegetarian meat balls mail
- peace love and low carb eggplant lasagna