Easy Lorraine Pascale Pork Chops Recipe
Today Recipes | Easy Lorraine Pascale pork chops – Followed the glaze recipe to the tee but cut it by 3/4. Enough for two, 2.5 inch chops with enough left over for another dish. Fantastic! I put the dry rub on and marinated in the fridge for 2 hours. I did 2 things different in the cooking. First I used the “Jaccard Supertendermatic 48-Blade Tenderizer” after marinating and the 30 min rest. The second thing I did was start the chops on the grill with a nice 6 min per side cross hatch…then I baked until internal temp was around 140, then back in the grill to finish and glaze…One of the best chops we’ve ever had…Juicy from the bone out the edges. I really believe the Jaccard made the difference in the “juicy and done throughout” chop that we had for dinner. Highly recommend Enjoy!
Easy Lorraine Pascale pork chops Recipe
Preparation time Cook time
45 Minutes 1 Hour
For the Pork:
- Kosher salt
- 1/4 cup coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons packed dark brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 4 double-cut bone-in pork loin chops (about 1 pound each)
- Vegetable oil, for the grill
For the Sauce:
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 cups diced onions
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups ketchup
- 1 1/4 cups apple juice
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup bourbon
- 1/2 cup prunes
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Serving suggestion: Smoky Corn on the Cob, recipe follows
For the Sauce:
- Prepare the pork: Mix 2 tablespoons salt, the black pepper, brown sugar and paprika in a bowl, then rub all over the chops. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate 2 to 4 hours.
- Meanwhile, make the sauce: Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat, then add the onions and cook until translucent, about 4 minutes. Stir in the vinegar and brown sugar until dissolved. Add the ketchup, apple juice, syrup, bourbon, prunes, Worcestershire sauce, cayenne, 1 tablespoon salt and 1 1/2 teaspoons black pepper and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer and cook until thickened, about 30 minutes. Puree with an immersion blender or in a regular blender.
- Preheat a grill to medium. Brush the grates with vegetable oil, then place the chops directly over the flame and grill until marked and cooked halfway through, about 15 minutes. Turn the chops and place on a cooler area of the grill (such as the edges); cover and cook until a thermometer inserted into the thickest part registers 140 degrees F to 145 degrees F, 15 to 20 minutes. Uncover and brush the chops on all sides with the prepared sauce, then cover and cook until glazed, about 5 more minutes. Transfer to a cutting board and brush with more sauce. Tent with foil and let rest 10 minutes. Serve with more sauce and Smoky Corn on the Cob.
Smoky Corn on the Cob:
- Peel back the husks from the corn and remove the silk. Butter the kernels and sprinkle with salt and smoked paprika. Fold the husks back over the corn and grill over low heat until cooked through, turning occasionally, 12 to 15 minutes.
And that’s all for today’s recipe about Easy Lorraine Pascale pork chops, please leave some comment and let us know if you already make it at home.
Incoming another recipes :
- lorraine show today recipe today
- lorraine pork chops and mint recipe