Easy Lipton Soup Mix Meatloaf Recipe
Today Recipes | Easy Lipton Soup Mix Meatloaf Recipe – This really is my favorite meatloaf recipe. I’ve made it my own with a few minor additions, a little Italian seasoning and Worcestershire sauce, and then topped with honey barbecue sauce. Everyone that’s eaten it loves it, even people who don’t like meatloaf. It does however need longer in the oven than stated. Simply, the easiest and the tastiest! You can’t go wrong with this recipe. I followed everything to a tee and the whole family enjoyed.
It was great, family loved it. I used homemade bread crumbs from whole wheat toast. I also used egg beater instead of eggs. It helps cut the calories. The taste is so good, that it is hard not to eat more than you should have. Enjoy!
Preparation time Cook time
15 Minutes 55 Minutes
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 3⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs or 1 1⁄2 cups fresh breadcrumbs or 5 slices bread, crumbled, i usually use oatmeal
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄3 ketchup
Try this too: Easy Chili’s Nachos Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Shape meat mixture into a loaf on a cookie sheet or 13 x 9 pans.
- Bake uncover 1 hour (when center feels firm when pressed).
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Tips: This is usually one of the 2 meat loaves that I make. You can use Lipton onion soup mix or one of the other flavors that they make. Good with ground turkey. Leftovers make great sandwiches
And that’s all for today’s recipe about Easy Lipton Soup Mix Meatloaf Recipe, please leave some comment and let us know if you already make it at home.
Incoming another recipes :
- lipton meatloaf recipe soup mix
- easy lipton onion soup meatloaf
- meatloaf recipe with onion soup mix lipton
- lipton onion soup recipe can oatmeal be used instead of breadcrumbs
- Lipton soup meatloaf directions
- easy meatloaf with lipton onion soup mix
- lipton onion soup 1 lb meatloaf
- lipton seasining meatloaf receipe