Today Recipes | Easy Lasagna Spinach Ricotta Jamie Oliver Recipe – Awesome recipe!! This has been my very first time that ever setting up a lasagna and I wowed myself to no end. It tasted better yet the day after when I brought some to get results for lunch. This one’s a keeper. Enjoy!
Easy Lasagna Spinach Ricotta Jamie Oliver Recipe
Preparation time Cook time
30 Minutes 1 Hour
- 400 g spinach
- Extra-virgin organic extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 onion , diced
- 2 cloves of garlic , squashed
- 2 X 400 g tins of tomatoes
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 bunch of basil , leaves picked
- 1/2 lemon , grated zest of
- 250 g ricotta
- 1 free-range egg , beaten
- 2 tsp grated parmesan
- 150 g cannelloni , about 14 tubes
- 2 x 125 g mozzarella balls , sliced
- Preheat the oven to 180C/gas. Placed the spinach and then a drizzle of organic extra-virgin olive oil in a significant pan with a low heat. Add the nutmeg, season with salt and pepper, cover and leave to sweat. Assist the kids to stir it occasionally through to the spinach has cooked down. Place within a bowl and hang up to either side to cool a little.
- In the exact same pan, heat a drizzle of organic extra-virgin olive oil and gently sweat the onion until soft. Add the garlic, tomatoes, bay leaf, a number of basil leaves and lemon zest and let the brisket gently simmer for 20 minutes through to the sauce has thickened. Season with salt and pepper.
- Have your offspring squeeze the moisture out of your spinach into your bowl. Squeeze spinach for a board so you’re able to chop it up. Return the spinach in to the liquid inside the bowl and have the kids to stir inside the ricotta, beaten egg and parmesan. Season to taste.
- Sit the piping bag within a jug, fold its edges across the rim, and then spoon inside the spinach mixture. Have your offspring help pipe a combination into your cannelloni tubes and lay them in a 20cm x 25cm oven dish.
- Spread the tomato sauce across the cannelloni. Scatter over many of the basil, lay the mozzarella slices on top, and drizzle with extra-virgin organic extra-virgin olive oil and season. Place inside the oven and cook for 35–40 minutes or till the highest is golden and also pasta tender (if the highest browns too quickly, cover the dish with foil). Remove from your oven and let indicate minutes before serving with the remaining basil.
And that’s all for today’s recipe about Easy Lasagna Spinach Ricotta Jamie Oliver Recipe, please leave some comment and let us know if you already make it at home.
Incoming another recipes :
- jamie spinach and ricotta lasagne
- ricotta and spinach lasagne easy
- lasagna recipe jamie oliver
- spinach & ricotta lasagne jamie oliver
- jamie oliver lasagna recipe
- jamie oliver twist recipe for spinach and ricotta cannelloni using lasagne sheets
- jamie oliver spinach lasagna
- jamie oliver meatless lasagna recipe
- lasagna recipe olivier
- ina garten spinach beef lasagna