Today Recipes | Easy Lasagna Recipe without Ricotta – This recipe was absolutely amazing!! I detest ricotta therefore does all my family complete lasagna would have been a big hit! Used to add a little salt and half cup more spaghetti sauce than the recipe called for. So delicious easy!
Easy Lasagna Recipe without Ricotta
Preparation time Cook time
20 Minutes 1 Hour
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 (28 ounce) jar traditional style spaghetti sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 9 dry lasagna noodles (I cook a few extra just in case a noodle or two self destructs)
- 2 (6 ounce) pack agesdeli-style mozzarella cheese, sliced (you’ll need 12 slices total)
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) pack ageshredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, brown ground beef in a large skillet; drain fat.
- Sprinkle meat with onion powder.
- Add spaghetti sauce, tomato sauce and Italian seasoning.
- Mix well. Set aside.
- Drain noodles.
- Spray a 13 x 9 inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Add a layer of sauce to pan.
- Top sauce with 3 lasagna noodles.
- Top noodles with more sauce.
- Top sauce with enough mozzarella cheese slices to cover in a single layer (6 slices).
- Top cheese with 3 more noodles, sauce, 6 more cheese slices.
- Top cheese with remaining 3 noodles and sauce.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Top Parmesan with the shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 35 to 45 minutes (watch closely after 30 minutes to make sure cheese does not over brown).
- Let sit 10-15 minutes before serving.
And that’s all for today’s recipe about Easy Lasagna Recipe without Ricotta, please leave some comment and let us know if you already make it at home.
Incoming another recipes :
- chili lasagna recipe nigella
- patti labelle recipes for two