Easy Jamie Deen Chili Recipe
Today Recipes | Easy Jamie Deen Chili Recipe – Wow!! This was really good! I wasn’t Sure about the sausage when I saw the recipe, but decided to try it. We prefer to eat healthy when possible, so I did use 95% lean beef and a reduced fat sausage, but it really didn’t effect the taste at all! It was fabulous (and healthier! I also admitted the celery (we didn’t have any and cut back on the beans since my kids and husband are not bean lovers (I used 2 cans of Great Northern beans The gravy that this makes is really good! Like another reviewer, I cooked it in the crock pot after browning the beef/sausage and onions (call me lazy!. Highly reccommend this and will be making it again! Enjoy!
Preparation time Cook time
10 Minutes 4 Hour 20 Minutes
- 1 pound mixed ground beef and sausage, browned and drained
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 2 cups chopped celery
- 2 (28-ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 (28-ounce) can whole, peeled tomatoes
- Ground cumin
- Chili powder
- 1 (14 1/2-ounce) can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (14 1/2-ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (14 1/2-ounce) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 package chili seasoning mix
- Shredded cheddar, sour cream, chopped green onions, for garnish
Try this too: Easy Best Turkey Meatball Recipe
- In a skillet brown ground beef and sausage, drain and set aside.
- Spray large pot with nonstick cooking spray and heat over medium heat. Add the onion, green pepper, and celery and saute briefly. Stir in the diced and whole tomatoes. Add cumin and chili powder, to taste, and cook for about 8 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Add the beans, browned meat, and chili seasoning. Partially cover, and let simmer for 4 hours.
- Serve with Cheddar cheese, sour cream, and green onions.
And that’s all for today’s recipe about Easy Jamie Deen Chili Recipe, please leave some comment and let us know if you already make it at home.
Incoming another recipes :
- jamie deen chili
- paula deen recipe snickerdoodle
- snickerdoodle cookie recipe paula deen