Easy Italian Baked Spaghetti Squash Recipe
Today Recipes | Easy Italian Baked Spaghetti Squash Recipe – This delish spaghetti squash was so delicious! I, too, added a bit more garlic and used fresh tomatoes instead of canned. Split the recipe to use vege chicken and regular chicken as well. So easy and incredibly delicious! Really a delicious way to eat this squash, amazingly tastes a lot like spaghetti. Enjoy!
Preparation time Cook time
10 Minutes 50 Minutes
- 1 small spaghetti squash (2 1/2 cups cooked)
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves (finely chopped)
- 3/4 cup grape tomatoes
- 2 cups spinach
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- basil for garnish
Try this too: Easy Apple Pie Recipe Crumble Top
- Preheat oven to 400º and line a baking sheet with parchment or foil.
- Chop spaghetti squash in half vertically, from end to end.
- Place spaghetti squash halves on baking sheet and drizzle with oil – about 1 tablespoon each. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and italian blend.
- Place squash cut sides down on the baking sheet and transfer to the oven. Bake 35 minutes.
- Remove squash from the oven, flip the halves over, and allow to cool. Seriously. Allow to cool.
- Use a fork to scrape out the “spaghetti” from each half. Set aside.
- In a large skillet or pot, heat 3 tablespoons of oil over low. Add tomatoes and saute for 10 minutes, until they soften and start to burst.
- Add garlic and saute 3 minutes. Then add spinach and spaghetti squash. Toss to combine. Continue cooking for 6-8 minutes, until spinach is wilted.
- Scoop the mixture back into the hollowed squash halves and top with cheese.
- Return to oven and bake 8-10 minutes, until cheese is melted. Remove from oven.
- Eat directly from the squash halves or plate it up! Garnish with fresh basil and parmesan, if desired.
- Calories: 223
- Sugar: 2.8 g
- Sodium: 113.4 mg
- Fat: 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat: 4.2 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 16.1 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 6.8 g
- Fiber: 1.4 g
- Protein: 3.8 g
- Cholesterol: 0 g
And that’s all for today’s recipe about Easy Italian Baked Spaghetti Squash Recipe, please leave some comment and let us know if you already make it at home.
Incoming another recipes :
- today recipes spaghetti squash recipe
- patti labelle spaghetti recipe