Easy Homemade Guacamole Recipe
Today Recipes | Easy Homemade Guacamole Recipe – This is the first time I made guacamole, and it turned out very well. And this also is the Guacamole Recipe in the World that I have ever used. This has a wonderful combination of flavors! The cayenne, cilantro, and garlic work wonders for dressing up the healthy guacamole! I am so impressed with the way it came out! I added sliced olives on top for looks. But I do not suggest doing this at all. It made it taste very weird. Its great alone and I do not think it needs any changing. The recipe still turned out well, though!
Guacamole is a traditional dip and garnish used in Mexican fare, although it originated in Aztec culture. Peeled, mashed avocados serve as the base for guacamole. It also typically includes diced tomatoes, garlic, lemon or lime juice, onion and tomatoes. Some variants of this dish also include diced cilantro and sea salt or table salt. Although guacamole is relatively high in calories — avocados, which contain 322 calories each, and make up most of the calorie content — several nutrients make this dip a healthy option. Enjoy!
Preparation time Cook time
5 Minutes 5 Minutes
- 3 Haas avocados, halved, seeded and peeled
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 2 Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 clove garlic, minced
Try this too: Easy Barilla No Boil Lasagna Recipe
- In a large bowl place the scooped avocado pulp and lime juice, toss to coat.
- Drain, and reserve the lime juice, after all of the avocados have been coated. Using a potato masher add the salt, cumin, and cayenne and mash.
- Then, fold in the onions, tomatoes, cilantro, and garlic.
- Add 1 tablespoon of the reserved lime juice.
- Let sit at room temperature for 1 hour and then serve.
And that’s all for today’s recipe about Easy Homemade Guacamole Recipe, please leave some comment and let us know if you already make it at home.
Incoming another recipes :
- guacamole recipe in spanish language
- greek guacamole pioneer woman
- iron cactus guacamole recipe
- pioneer woman greek guacamole
- martha stewart guacamole
- pioneer woman greek guacamole recipe