Easy Frozen Broccoli Recipe
Today Recipes | Easy Frozen Broccoli Recipe – Great recipe! This so easy to prepare and yet so good. The lemon and garlic paired together really make this broccoli side dish stand out. It’s delicious all by itself and makes a great side dish. I cut the recipe in half and used frozen broccoli and minced garlic from a jar. Good flavor; more lemony than garlicky.
Tasted good but the browning of the broccoli was a bit of a turn off. I haven’t seen brown broccoli but the flavor was there. I will try steaming with an actual steamer next time and just add the lemon juice during the second step. I added grated parmesan at the end. Enjoy!
Preparation time Cook time
10 Minutes 25 Minutes
- 4-5 pounds broccoli
- 4 garlic cloves peeled and thinly sliced
- Good olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Try this too: Easy Jamie Deen Chili Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cut the broccoli florets from the thick stalks, leaving an inch or two of stalk attached to the florets, discarding the rest of the stalks. Cut the larger pieces through the base of the head with a small knife, pulling the florets apart.
- You should have about 8 cups of florets.
- Place the broccoli florets on a sheet pan large enough to hold them in a single layer. Toss the garlic on the broccoli and drizzle with 5 tablespoons olive oil. Sprinkle with the salt and pepper.
- Roast for 20 to 25 minutes, until crisp-tender and the tips of some of the florets are browned.
- Remove the broccoli from the oven and immediately toss with 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil, the lemon zest, lemon juice and Parmesan.
- Serve hot.
And that’s all for today’s recipe about Easy Frozen Broccoli Recipe, please leave some comment and let us know if you already make it at home.
Incoming another recipes :
- how to cook costco broccoli