Today Recipes | Easy Fluffy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe – These cookies are great as is. I rolled mine up into about the size of a golf ball. MAKE SURE you do not leave them in the shape of a ball when they cook or they will be big thick lumps. Smoosh them down flat into a cookie shape/thickness you desire and they will not spread/rise much further. Everyone loved these. Thoroughly mix the sugar in. Very easy and simple recipe on the side of caution and use less shortening than more if you’re wary about it. These cookies can get very flat with too much.Doing half white sugar and half brown would be good too. Enjoy!
Easy Fluffy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
Preparation time Cook time
15 Minutes 10 Minutes
- 2 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup real butter, at room temperature
- 1⁄2 cup shortening
- 1 1⁄2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Mix flour, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl.
- In a separate bowl, beat butter and shortening until creamy.
- Add sugar and vanilla and beat with a mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time, mixing well.
- Add flour mixture, and beat slowly to incorporate, and then beat to blend well.
- Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Drop batter in 2-tablespoon portions about 2 inches apart on baking sheets.
- Bake in a 375°F preheated oven until edges of cookies are brown but an area about 1 inch wide in the center is still pale, about 10 minutes.
- If using 2 pans in 1 oven, switch positions at half-time.
- Let cookies cool on pan about 5 minutes, and then transfer to racks with a spatula.
- Serve warm or cool.
And that’s all for today’s recipe about Easy Fluffy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe, please leave some comment and let us know if you already make it at home.