Easy Flours Banana Bread Recipe
Today Recipes | Easy Flours Banana Bread Recipe – This is a fantastic recipe. Love this recipe it was easy to make and I changed it up and made muffins. I used very ripe mini bananas which are great for taste in baked goodies. I also used about 1/2 cup coconut flour with 1/4 cup flaxseed meal. Crushed a few almonds, hemps seeds, chia seeds, walnuts, and cashews which i sprinkled with cinnamon and used as a topper. They turned out great! I think I ended up baking them for about 30-35 min (less for dark pans). Thanks again!
Health highlight of bananas: Bananas are known for being a good source of potassium. Potassium is an important nutrient because it helps lower blood pressure, and is used in the process of muscle contraction and nerve communication. It is also helpful in the balance of pH in the body, and so also can help prevent the loss of calcium. Bananas are a good source of soluble fiber which helps to lower LDL (“bad”) cholesterol and can be helpful in the regulation of blood sugar. Bananas have also been shown, because of the synergy of a few nutrients, to be very helpful in stomach upset.
Preparation time Cook time
20 Minutes 1 Hour
- 1 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup oil
- 3 1/2 bananas, very ripe, mashed
- 2 tablespoons creme fraiche or sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup walnuts, toasted and chopped
- Set oven to 350 degrees F. Line the bottom of a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Sift together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Beat sugar and eggs with a whisk until light and fluffy, about 10 minutes. Drizzle in oil. Add mashed bananas, creme fraiche, and vanilla. Fold in dry ingredients and nuts. Pour into a lined loaf pan and bake for about 45 minutes to 1 hour.
And that’s all for today’s recipe about Easy Flours Banana Bread Recipe, please leave some comment and let us know if you already make it at home.