Today Recipes | Easy Denny’s French Toast Recipe – Delicious! I used half the amount of sugar (trying to rid that from the diet), and put all the ingredients in my blender to blend them together. I even melted my butter and put it in the blender with the rest of the ingredients. Result: A smooth creamy liquid with ZERO lumps!! Turned my griddle up to 325, and cooked them up! The Child said it was the best french toast I’ve made, as did her friend that spent the night. Tasty french toast! We really like it with some specialty bread, something chewy. But tastes good with some thick Texas toast as well. Haven’t gotten around to freezing any yet, but one day… This is a keeper!! Enjoy!
Easy Denny’s French Toast Recipe
Preparation time Cook time
10 Minutes 10 Minutes
- 4 eggs
- 2⁄3 cup whole milk
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 6 slices Texas toast thick bread
- 3 tablespoons butter
- powdered sugar
- Mix together the eggs, milk, flour, sugar, vanilla, salt& cinnamon.
- Heat a large skillet, or griddle.
- When the skillet is hot, add 1 tablespoon butter.
- If the butter smokes, your pan is too hot; turn down the heat.
- Dip each slice of bread into the batter for 30 seconds on each side.
- Let some of the batter drip off, and then put in skillet.
- Cook each slice 1 1/2-2 minutes per side until each side is golden brown.
- Add more butter, if necessary, to cook all of the slices.
- To serve, put on plate, dust with powdered sugar. Serve with butter & hot syrup.
And that’s all for today’s recipe about Easy Denny’s French Toast Recipe, please leave some comment and let us know if you already make it at home.
Incoming another recipes :
- recipes on today show today french toast
- today shoe french toast
- today show 2-22-19 french toast