Easy Chili’s Nachos Recipe
Today Recipes | Easy Chili’s Nachos Recipe – This recipe definitely reminded me of the ones at Chili’s. The directions were very easy to follow and the prep time was cut down because I used freshly shredded and cooked chicken from our grocery stores deli section. I cut down on the onions, since my family is extremely suspicious of veggies in their food. I however, love veggies.
Delicious! I left out the bell pepper and these are some of the tastiest nachos around! I also made homemade flour tortilla chips and that ensured they were large and not broken. Perfection! Enjoy!
Preparation time Cook time
15 Minutes 30 Minutes
- 16 tortilla chips (Large and whole, not broken)
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope of McCormick’s fajita seasoning mix
- 1 uncooked boneless chicken breast (cut in strips)
- 1 Vidalia onion (cut in half and sliced)
- 1 bell pepper (cut in half, deseeded, then sliced into strips)
- 1 jalapeno (deseeded and cut in slices)
- 1⁄2 cup Monterey jack cheese (shredded)
- 1⁄2 cup mild cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1 cup lettuce (shredded)
- 1⁄2 cup of pace thick & chunky salsa
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons guacamole (optional)
Try this too: Easy Pork Chop Sandwich Recipe
- Place on bun with condiments and garnishes of your choice. Traditional is yellow mustard, onion slice, tomato slice and lettuce.
- Sauté Chicken, Onion, & Peppers as directed on the Fajita seasoning pack.
- When done, drain mixture and set aside.
- Place Tortilla Chips in a circle on a large plate or platter that is Oven proof or Microwaveable.
- Layer Chicken, Onions, & Peppers on top of the Tortilla Chips.
- Next, Layer Shredded Cheeses on top of the chicken, and top with Jalapenos.
- Place plate in oven (350° just until Cheeses are melted) or microwave on medium.
- When Nachos are ready, add the shredded Lettuce (in the middle of the plate or platter).
- Top the Lettuce with the Salsa & the Sour Cream (and if you like, add Guacamole).
And that’s all for today’s recipe about Easy Chili’s Nachos Recipe, please leave some comment and let us know if you already make it at home.