Easy Chili’s Guacamole Recipe
Today Recipes | Easy Chili’s Guacamole Recipe – Indulge and impress your guests with the perfect guacamole made to order right at the table by their very own “Guacamoliere”. You’ll be known as the guacamole expert who mixes the freshest ingredients right in front of their eyes!!! If you want to get real daring, have a shot of Tequila ready to add to the other ingredients. Have all the ingredients that need to be diced, minced, and chopped already prepared and ready in separate, pretty little bowls, along with a larger bowl to do the mixing. (TIP: You may want to practice with your family, before putting on the “show” in front of company. Once you have it perfected, your performance should only be a couple of minutes). Enjoy!
Note: Be careful handling chilies if using. Wash your hands thoroughly after handling and do not touch your eyes or the area near your eyes with your hands for several hours.
Preparation time Cook time
15 Minutes 25 Minutes
- 4 avocados
- 1⁄2 cup pico de gallo
- 1 -2 ear corn
- 1 -2 whole jalapeno
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 4 teaspoons cilantro
- 2 teaspoons salt
Try this too: Easy Lasagna Recipe Cottage Cheese Recipe
- Husk and wash corn, then deep fry for 1 minute.
- Wash jalapeno(s) and deep fry for 1 minute.
- Place corn on the cob and jalapeno(s) on gas grill and cook until slightly blackened on each side.
- Remove corn kernels from cob and measure out 1 cup of kernels.
- Finely chop jalapeno(s) after removing stem.
- In a large bowl, mash the avocados.
- Mix in pico de gallo, fire-grilled corn kernels, jalapenos, lime juice, cilantro, and salt.
- Serve with tortilla chips and salsa. Enjoy!
Tip: Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
And that’s all for today’s recipe about Easy Chili’s Guacamole Recipe, please leave some comment and let us know if you already make it at home.
Incoming another recipes :
- chilis guacamole dip recipe
- chilis guacamole recipe ingredients