Today Recipes | Easy Chicken Breast Tenderloin Recipe – Delicious! Super Easy! And this is coming from someone who does not cook. I made about three pounds and there were no leftovers! So easy and tasty. I didn’t make the parmesano, I used the strips to make wraps with salad, cheese and ranch dressing. I’m know to mess up recipes, but this one was so straight forward. My first chicken recipe ever and I got rave reviews! I did not use fresh thyme and rosemary (i used bottled), but it still came out great. Enjoy!
Easy Chicken Breast Tenderloin Recipe
Preparation time Cook time
15 Minutes 20 Minutes
- 1.5 ounces all-purpose flour (about 1/3 cup)
- 3 tablespoons fine-ground cornmeal
- 1 ounce Parmesan cheese, finely grated (about 1/4 cup)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup nonfat buttermilk
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 8 chicken breast tenders (about 1 1/4 pounds)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons canola oil
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425°. Combine first 7 ingredients in a medium shallow dish.
- Combine buttermilk and egg in another shallow dish.
- Dip chicken in buttermilk mixture.
- Dredge chicken in flour mixture.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil; swirl to coat. Add chicken to pan; cook 3 minutes on each side or until browned.
- Transfer chicken to a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 425° for 5 minutes or until chicken is done.
- 3 Ways to Riff: • Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces for nuggets. • Use skinless, boneless chicken thighs, cut into strips, for richer flavor. • Try the breading on papilla for homemade fish sticks.
- Make the tenders with Italian style panko bread crumbs, and serve with marinara sauce for dipping.
- Barbecue sauce, ranch dressing and honey mustard are great dipping sauce options.
- For extra-crispy tenders, drizzle with 2 tablespoons melted butter before baking.
And that’s all for today’s recipe about Easy Chicken Breast Tenderloin Recipe, please leave some comment and let us know if you already make it at home.