Easy Bruschetta Mozzarella Recipe
Today Recipes | Easy Bruschetta Mozzarella Recipe – Speechless, it’s the word to describe this recipe. I made this appetizer last night for a dinner party I had for 6 people. We sipped both red and white wines with this. The flavors were amazing and i got nothing but praise. I used 4 or 5 cloves of garlic. I also minced some garlic and toasted some on the bread during the first part. The garlic flavors were spicy and yummy. Will definitely use this as my base for bruschetta! So easy and very good. Enjoy!
Preparation time Cook time
20 Minutes 15 Minutes
- 1 (32-ounce) can whole tomatoes, drained
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves, washed and spun dry
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 large French baquettes, sliced 1-inch thick (about 36 slices)
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced 1/4-inch thick
Try this too: Thin Boneless Pork Chop Recipe
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In the bowl of a food processor, add drained tomatoes, 1 cup basil leaves, olive oil and 2 cloves garlic. Pulse until smooth, but somewhat chunky. Season with salt and pepper.
- On a baking sheet, line up baguette slices. Toast in oven for about 3 minutes or until light golden brown. Working quickly rubs the remaining garlic on the toasted side of each slice and then lay a piece of mozzarella cheese on top. Place bread back in oven and melt cheese slightly, about 45 seconds. Remove from oven and spread one tablespoon of the tomato mixture on each piece.
- Place bruschetta on decorative platter and garnish with basil leaves.
I recommend cherry or grape tomatoes, but you can use larger tomatoes chopped into bite-sized pieces.
And that’s all for today’s recipe about Easy Bruschetta Mozzarella Recipe, please leave some comment and let us know if you already make it at home.