Today Recipes | Easy Brownie Recipe with Oil – There are as plenty of different ways to make a brownie since there are to make a chocolate chip cookie. A brownie is often cakes, or it could be chewy, or it could be fudgy. It can be light or incredibly dense. A large realm of mix-ins as well as the flavor is often tweaked endlessly.
Today’s brownie is dense and fudgy in the guts, but has that quintessential crackly “crust” at the top that I love in a brownie. You will observe the distinction when you look closely at the photos. Most brownies are constructed with butter, and while nothing tops butter in my book to be a baking staple, these Coconut Oil Brownies are indulgent from the most worthwhile way. While I am nursing James, I’ve was required to limit the amount of dairy I eat as a result of his sensitivity, so I am experimenting more with alternatives. Baking with coconut oil is absolutely nothing new around the world, but I’ve only recently discovered the wonderful coconut flavor the oil imparts into baked goods. It is assuming you want coconut, of course. The flavor is subtle, however it is there. Enjoy!
Easy Brownie Recipe with Oil
Preparation time Cook time
10 Minutes 25 Minutes
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp instant espresso powder, optional
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder (2 ounces)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips (4.5 ounces)
- 3/4 cup virgin coconut oil (liquid when measured)*
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk to combine the flour, espresso powder, cocoa powder, and salt.
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine the chocolate chips and coconut oil. Microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring each time, until the chocolate is fully melted. It should take about 3 intervals.
- Add the sugar and eggs to the chocolate bowl, and whisk to combine, about one minute. Add the dry ingredients and stir until no flour streaks remain. The batter will be very thick.
- Spread the brownie batter into the prepared pan and bake for 25 minutes, until the top no longer has that liquid shininess, and is a little bit squishy when pressed with your fingertip. Let the brownies cool completely.
- The brownies will slice best after a few hours. Serve and enjoy!
Make sure the coconut oil is warm enough to be in a liquid state when measured. If it’s firm, just pop it into the microwave for 15 seconds.
Nutrition Information Serves one 8×8 pan
Amount per serving: Calories 449kcal Calories from fat 253 Total Fat 28g 43% Saturated Fat 22g 110% Trans-fat 0g Cholesterol 70mg 23% Sodium 150mg 6% Carbohydrate 51g 17% Dietary Fiber 4g 16% Sugars 34g Protein 6g
And that’s all for today’s recipe about Easy Brownie Recipe With Oil, please leave some comment and let us know if you already make it at home.
Incoming another recipes :
- easy brownie recipe oil
- brownies recipe with oil